Coming soon: online training on making short videos with your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Based on my popular face-to-face training, this course will teach you the skills you need to
- tell your story with film
- plan your movie
- get the best out of your phone camera
- use still images in your film
- film clips that make sense together
- film interviews and presentations
- record good sound
- add voiceovers and adjust audio levels
- edit your movie on your phone/tablet or a Mac
- add effects, audio and titles
- share your movie
The course will include video tutorials and downloadable PDF guides.
I teach all kinds of people to make films. I provide training for businesses, arts organisations, nonprofits and education. I’ve worked on film education projects with Apple Education, the British Film Institute, Film Education, Film: 21st Century Literacy and many more. My publications include Making Movies Make Sense and Editshots.