Learn how to make movies in the classroom with iPads and iMovie.
This one-day course is based on ‘the iPad recipe’: a structured way of introducing all the key skills of iPad filmmaking in a manageable way.
You’ll work in groups to shoot and edit a short film following a storyboard and script.
In the process, you’ll learn about
- How to shoot good video and stills with an iPad
- Editing shots together with iMovie
- Adding voiceovers, text and music
- Using still photos in a film
- Adding ‘cutaways’ to illustrate interviews or presentations
- How to fine-tune edits and sound levels.
Tutor Tom Barrance is one of the UK’s most experienced film educators, with over 20 years experience of filmmaking in Primary and Secondary schools.
- Within 50 miles of Cardiff: £500
- Over 50 miles from Cardiff: negotiable
- Twilight or half-day CPD
- Filmmaking workshops with students
For more details or to book a session please get in touch using the contact details above.
Mae’r cwrs ar gael trwy gyfrwng y Gymraeg.